Porta's Cumaru Beams are offered in highly durable, premium certified hardwood timber, 290x45mm square-edged and F34 stress grade timber. Cumaru Beams are attractive and durable and available in long lengths for outdoor construction and landscape applications to make an impressive statement.
- Near-zero tannin bleeding
- Extremely durable timber
- Exceptionally strong - F34 Beams / F27 Posts
- Extremely hardwearing - Janka 14.8kN
- Bushfire rated BAL19
- FSC® certified – responsibly sourced timber
- Termite resistant
- Attractive interlocked grain, mid brown with red or gold flecks
It is recommended to let timber acclimatise at least 24 hours before installation
Square Edged Beam - F34 - Cumaru Sizes*
290 x 45 mm
Length: 2.4, 2.7, 3.0, 3.6, 5.4 m
*Product range and lengths may vary by stockist. Pricing unless stated is per lineal metre, indicative only and may vary by stockist.