Porta's Scotia is an scolloped rounded-corner profile that fits snugly into an interior corner of two surfaces. It serves to mask or cover irregular gaps of the abutting sheet material and can be used to finish floating floors, wall sheeting or adjoining panels. It can soften the line between the two surfaces.
- Naturally stable and durable hardwood
- Easy to stain to enhance its consistent grain
- Accepts paints well to blend in with your colour scheme
- Suitable for use in Wet Areas
- Indoor Use
- Outdoor Use above ground 7-15 years (needs to be painted or coated)
Ensure the timber is prepared with a light sand and cleaned before the finishing coat.
Scotia - Meranti Sizes*
18 x 18 mm
Length: 1.8, 2.1, 2.4, 2.7, 3.0, 3.6 m
30 x 30 mm
Length: 2.1, 2.4, 2.7, 3.0, 3.6 m
*Product range and lengths may vary by stockist. Pricing unless stated is per lineal metre, indicative only and may vary by stockist.