Primed FJ Pine
Porta's Scotia is an scolloped rounded-corner profile that fits snugly into an interior corner of two surfaces. It serves to mask or cover irregular gaps of the abutting sheet material and can be used to finish floating floors, wall sheeting or adjoining panels. It can soften the line between the two surfaces.
- Pre-primed - ready to paint
- Knot-free Finger Jointed softwood
- Easy to work with - cut, nail, glue
- Micro-sized finger joints - enhanced strength & stability
- Indoor Use
- Suitable for Wet Areas with appropriate oil based undercoating protection
Ensure the timber is prepared with a light sand and cleaned before the finishing coat.
Scotia - Primed FJ Pine Sizes*
30 x 30 mm
Length: 2.7 m
*Product range and lengths may vary by stockist. Pricing unless stated is per lineal metre, indicative only and may vary by stockist.