How low can you go! Take the fun outside and enjoy this party favourite every day.
Your kids will have hours of endless fun playing this party favourite. Beware: this game is highly addictive for adults too!
How to play
1. Place the limbo rod on the highest level.
2. Taking in turns, each player goes under the rod by leaning back and bending their knees.
3. If a player touches the rod, or falls over and lands on their hands, they are out of the game.
4. After each round, drop the rod to the next level.
5. The winner is the player that can limbo the lowest!
The Porta timber products featured in this project are available from all major timber and hardware stores. Find your nearest stockist.
- 2 x 1.2m lengths of 9mm Porta Dowel in Pine
- 1 x 1.2m length of 18 x 18mm Porta Dressed All Round in Pine (you could also use 18mm Porta Dowel)
- 1 x 2.4m lengths of 70 x 30mm Porta Dressed All Round in Pine
- 1 x 1.2m length of 70 x 30mm Porta Dressed All Round in Pine
- 1 x 1.2 length of 185 x 30mm Porta Dressed All Round in Pine
To make your own Limbo Game view the specifications and step-by-step instructions in the project sheet below.