Make your room function better with this clever DIY project using Porta timber.
The 3 step room renovation process by DIY specialist, Natasha Dickins, Little Red Industries, is about DIY with a designer eye to make a room function better.
“Like many Aussie homes,” explains Natasha, “The third room at my house is the perfect size for a home office. See how easy it is to apply my 3 step approach to transform it into a welcoming space to work.”
Natasha’s 3 step room renovation method:
- Remove the most dysfunctional factor.
- Add an element to make it more modern.
- Improve the function and experience.
The Porta timber products featured in this project are available from all major timber and hardware stores. Find your nearest stockist.
- Wal lining: 30 x 12mm Half Round Dowel in Tasmanian Oak. Product Code: HR3012TOSL
- Recessed shelving: 110 x 18mm Dressed All Round in Primed Finger-Jointed Pine. Product Code: DAR11018PIFP
- Shelving divider: 22 mm Dowel in Tasmanian Oak. Product Code: DOW22TOSL
- Skirting: 42 x 11mm Bullnose Architrave in Primed Finger Jointed Pine. Product Code: BNA4211PIFP
To find out more about the 3 step room renovation, view the specifications and step-by-step instructions in the project sheet below.