Porta's Panel Moulds can be fixed to a wall or door surface in a mitred configuration. They are used to hide joins or seams but can be used for a broad range of purely decorative purposes.
- Warm, relatively dense & resilient Hardwood
- Core mouldings range available in Select grade however other grades available on request
- Excellent staining qualities
- Suitable for wet areas with appropriate oil based undercoating protection
- Indoor Use
- Outdoor Use above ground 7-15 years (needs to be painted or coated)
It can be easier to paint or stain before you install
Panel Mould - 15 x 8 - Tasmanian Oak Sizes*
15 x 8 mm
Length: 2.4 m
*Product range and lengths may vary by stockist. Pricing unless stated is per lineal metre, indicative only and may vary by stockist.