Jarrah Sawn Timber
Durable | Appealing | Versatile | Jarrah Hardwood by Porta
Ideal for: Dressed Boards & Beams | Decking & Cladding | Window & Door | Cabinetry & Furniture | Lining Boards | Custom mouldings
Porta's Jarrah timber range is a strong and versatile appearance grade hardwood for joinery, furniture and decorative applications.
Jarrah is an attractive timber with interesting features, grain characteristics and colour hues ranging from pinkish to deep red. The fine grain and occasional fiddleback features make it a perfect furniture and design material.
- Class 2 durable hardwood timber
- Ideal for various timber design applications
- Ideal for indoor & outdoor use applications (800kg/m3)
- Medium feature grade available
- PEFC™ certified timber
- Popular joinery sizes available in random length packs (25, 38, 50mm thickness)
For Trade and Builders, contact us to today to see how Porta can service your timber requirements.